The Best in the Industry | Qualified = Quality
Why choose TGC? The Gas Connection is the most certified gas line installation company in the State of Colorado. Our technicians have been certified by Federal Regulation Standards, among others, which are the highest in the industry, verifying extensive knowledge, experience and safety training.
We demand the highest standard in safety, training, background checks, and pre-employment drug testing and have over the last 39 years.
The Gas Connection’s technicians have been certified to the Federal Regulation Standards which qualifies them to work on government projects as well as with the utility companies throughout Colorado and the nation. Title 49 Code of Federal Regulators is the highest standard in the industry which complies with knowledge, experience and safety training.
All of the testing, evaluations and certifications are maintained and verified through the Midwest Energy Association (MEA) to ensure the highest standards are met and documented.
The training does not stop there; each technician is locally trained and approved for each phase, standard and national code for gas line installations.
Why choose TGC: Certifications held by our technicians and company include:
- · OPERATOR QUALIFICATION (OQ) through Federal Regulation Certification
- · Midwest Energy Association Certification
- · National Gold Shovel Standard Certified
- · Xcel Sub-Contractor Qualified (through Veriforce)
- · CSST Industry Certified (Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing)
- · Poly fusion Certified by McElroy for Socket, Saddle, Butt, and Electro-fusion
- · US Department of Labor OSHA weekly Safety training. (CFR 29)
- · RTD Compliance Approved
· Company Licenses include Mechanical, Gas Piping, HVAC, Steam & Hot Water, Gas Service, Class A, Class M, Class D, Class B, Class H & Fuel Gas.